|Homepage||Discussion forums||Drake genealogy||Genealogy resources center||IMAGE DATABASES|
|Search engine central||Television post production||Website design and services||Webmasters resources|
Scotland Genealogy Index
- Website created by Paola Arosio & Diego Meozzi - Photographs and panoramic movies © Diego Meozzi
- Allied regiments, volunteers and militia
Prime site for family tree, genealogy and local history in Ayrshire Scotland
- plenty of links
- The Web Pages of Buittle Parish, in Galloway, Scotland. A collection of articles, book extracts and old postcards illustrative of views in the Parish.
- This innovative project is housed in the historic Cowane's Hospital, a 17th century almshouse, in the heart of the ancient town of Stirling, Scotland. The building is located beside the Church of the Holy Rude - enroute from the town centre to the Castle.
- The General Register Office for Scotland is the department of the devolved Scottish Administration responsible for the registration of births, marriages, deaths, divorces and adoptions in Scotland, and for carrying out periodic censuses of Scotland's population
- the official source of genealogical data for Scotland
- Welcome to Scotland! No matter where you live in the world, if you have Scottish ancestry, ScotGenes is here to help you build your family tree and to provide as much information as possible about the times, people and places involved.
- This page covers resources for the whole of Scotland, if you are looking for information on a specific county use the county links.
-The Scottish Association of Family History Societies was founded on 4th October 1986 to enable individual societies to communicate with one another. Its membership has grown and now includes all established family history societies in Scotland, as well as several national and regional bodies throughout the world. Its main aims are to promote and encourage the study of Scottish family history, and provide a forum for the exchange, collection and distribution of information among members.
- Scottish Tartan ... the Register of All Publicly Known Tartans
- Welcome to the ScotlandGenWeb Project homepage. This site is part of the WorldGenWeb Project and is the local resource index page for Scottish Research.
- A site for everyone who is interested in SCOTLAND, its history, geography, geology, culture, folklore, places of interest, travel and current affairs. You can live there, go on holiday or just dream about it, this is YOUR site. Also ACTIVE CHAT ROOM.
back to Genealogy Links Home Page