|Homepage||Discussion forums||Drake genealogy||Genealogy resources center||IMAGE DATABASES|
|Search engine central||Television post production||Website design and services||Webmasters resources|
English counties genealogy websites and links
- General History and Descriptions of Devon (History, Gazetteer and Directory of Devon, William White, 1850)
- Tracing your Ancestor's with The Devon Family History Society.
- For details of activities, membership form, etc.
- This page shows the detailed hierarchy of the GenUKI pages for Devon. Wherever possible a full listing of all the pages concerned with the county is given.
- is the first place to look on the Internet for information regarding Devon genealogy:
- This page is a list of reference works on Devonshire which volunteers are willing to search for specific entries.
The Devon Record Office exists to collect and preserve the historical records of Devon and to make them available to all who wish to study them. There are three record offices which share this task.
- a database of those who arrived in Australia before 1888 who gave Gloucestershire or Bristol as their native place.
- Welcome to the South Cotswolds Genealogical Master Index which will take you to the most informative web pages - both internal and external - dedicated to family history in Gloucestershire and particularly the south Cotswolds in England
- This site is designed to give a brief look at the some of the villages, towns and cities of the Hampshire countryside, showing the history and characteristics of the people and countryside that are associated with them.
- Situated in the District of East Hampshire, the parish of Headley today has a population of about 5,700. The parish comprises a number of hamlets as well as the village of Headley itself: Standford, Arford, Headley Down, Barford, Wishanger, Sleaford, Trottsford and part of Hollywater.
- This page is now being coordinated by Roger Shirley.
- a list of reference works on Somerset which volunteers are willing to search for specific entries.
- This document is an index containing Surnames which users are researching in the County of Somerset.
- Part of the World GenWeb Project
- Information related to all of Yorkshire
based in Hull, East Yorkshire and they specialise in video titles on England, her Towns & Counties, local history/interest, nostalgia, military, shipping, etc. The website especially likes to promote their services to Australians on account of the many strong family ties, and because UK PAL format videos need no conversion for use in Australia and New Zealand.And not least because they are also keen family historians, and pride themselves on being able to help that little more with their local knowledge of many parts of England & Wales. Brilliant website.
- Yorkshire and Tasmania Genealogy, West Riding 1851 Census, and Unclaimed Inheritances
back to Genealogy Links Home Page